This post previously appeared on respectyourelf.training July 2018 Thursday 19th July finally saw the release of the draft guidance and the opening of a 12 week consultation. The introduction by Damian Hinds begins… “Today’s children and young people are growing up in an increasingly complex world and living their lives seamlessly on and offline. This presents many positive and exciting opportunities, but also challenges and risks.” It would lead you believe that the guidance would...Continue reading...
Sex Ed (RSE) Consultant: Going off the Rails. Talking to children & young people about all aspects of Relationships & Sex Education. Training for professionals & development of educational resources.
- The Warrior Smashing HIV Stigma 24/09/2019
- Inclusive comprehensive RSE passed by parliament. 19/09/2019
- What everyone should know about HIV: 19/09/2019
- After 18 years of waiting the new draft guidance for RSE is here… but was it worth the wait? 19/09/2019
- Spring Fever, our primary school programme is set for a big change as it becomes All About Me… 19/09/2019