Previously appeared on respectyourself.training May 2018 Following on from the review by the Women’s and Equality Committee, the Department for Education published guidance on best practice to help schools address the issue of sexual harassment. The report highlight the fact that Schools still have a duty to act, even if incidents happen outside school are reported. And that most importantly school sites should be safe and equal places for all genders. The new advice stresses...Continue reading...
Sex Ed (RSE) Consultant: Going off the Rails. Talking to children & young people about all aspects of Relationships & Sex Education. Training for professionals & development of educational resources.
- The Warrior Smashing HIV Stigma 24/09/2019
- Inclusive comprehensive RSE passed by parliament. 19/09/2019
- What everyone should know about HIV: 19/09/2019
- After 18 years of waiting the new draft guidance for RSE is here… but was it worth the wait? 19/09/2019
- Spring Fever, our primary school programme is set for a big change as it becomes All About Me… 19/09/2019