previously appeared on respectyourself.training March 2019 The new relationship and sex education guidance proposed by the DfE was passed last Wednesday 27th March by parliament, with a huge majority of 538 to 21 votes. However, getting the new guidance passed through the house has been not been a simple task despite the evidence base and almost unanimous support from both sides… Instead of celebrating a huge step forward for young people’s rights and safety, much of...Continue reading...
Sex Ed (RSE) Consultant: Going off the Rails. Talking to children & young people about all aspects of Relationships & Sex Education. Training for professionals & development of educational resources.
- The Warrior Smashing HIV Stigma 24/09/2019
- Inclusive comprehensive RSE passed by parliament. 19/09/2019
- What everyone should know about HIV: 19/09/2019
- After 18 years of waiting the new draft guidance for RSE is here… but was it worth the wait? 19/09/2019
- Spring Fever, our primary school programme is set for a big change as it becomes All About Me… 19/09/2019