Previously published on respectyourself.training July 2018 You may be aware that we have been supporting schools to deliver the Spring Fever programme across the county for over 5 years and it has been well received by schools, parents, and most importantly the children. In September we are set to have over 100 schools running the programme across all year groups from reception to year 6. However, any programme that has been running for a length...Continue reading...
Sex Ed (RSE) Consultant: Going off the Rails. Talking to children & young people about all aspects of Relationships & Sex Education. Training for professionals & development of educational resources.
- The Warrior Smashing HIV Stigma 24/09/2019
- Inclusive comprehensive RSE passed by parliament. 19/09/2019
- What everyone should know about HIV: 19/09/2019
- After 18 years of waiting the new draft guidance for RSE is here… but was it worth the wait? 19/09/2019
- Spring Fever, our primary school programme is set for a big change as it becomes All About Me… 19/09/2019